black with genuine leather sleeves. woolen. shoulder padded.
life's especially good when beautiful things like those fall into your hands like you're supposed to own them.
coat: h&m trend, clutch: gina tricot, necklace: vintage
still on my fw'11 wishlist:
- a scarf, one that doesn't attract fluff and therefore looks like it's a bizillion years old after wearing it twice
- crazily beautiful heels, which won't hurt nor allow my toes to freeze off
- patent leather oxfords because they'll guard me from wet and hence cold feet during all the sucky rain over here
- chunky knit sweaters, preferably the kind that doesn't get all fuzzy
- burgundy things - i acutally don't care if i get my hands on jeans, turtle necks or stockings - the important thing is the burgundy part
- and some lovely dresses and skirts which are easily paired with the chunky knitts
quite a lot wishes if you think of it.
although i must admit i've found a lot of things during my stay in berlin which made this list already a lot (or more like a loooot) shorter.
say tuned for some wishlist-action, beautiful people.
music to my ears: